Livingstone House - Southside Boularderie
The descendants of the Livingstone family had in the house the original sea chest and table that Angus Livingstone brought from Scotland in 1823. This early artifact still remains in the Livingstone family.
It is a traditional four square house and was built by the Livingston family. The Livingstone's were master ship builders and the construction of the house reflects this. The house is clad in vinyl and all of the windows have been replaced.
Located on the property is a barn which was built in 1910 and is timber framed construction.
Click on Thumbnail to enlarge Image