In the late 1950's the house and the property were the site of large open air Gaelic Church Services. People would gather from all over Cape Breton to participate in these services.
This is a vernacular style, one and a half storey house. It has two brick chimneys and a steeply pitched roof. It somewhat resembles the Morrison House which is located on the Ross Ferry Road. There is a single dormer over the ell and the porch has been enclosed.
This house is remembered for the the Gaelic Church Services held on the property.
Click on Thumbnail to enlarge Image