Kempt Head Road
Morrisons are thought to have built and occupied the house from the 1870's into the twentieth century.
This house is an example of asymmetrical vernacular architecture, and has been extensively renovated to save the structure.
The current tenants, while renovating the house, discovered newspapers in the walls dating from 1874. Newspapers were often used in old houses as insulation before electric wiring became common in residences.
Click on Thumbnail to enlarge Image